Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Low Lymphocytes With Elevated Platelets My Son Has A 2.5 Centimeter Lump On The Side Of His Neck...I Keep Getting The Run-a-round!?

My son has a 2.5 centimeter lump on the side of his neck...I keep getting the run-a-round!? - low lymphocytes with elevated platelets

My son 24 months had a bump on the side of the neck, now about 6 weeks. It seems that grows. It is 2.5 centimeters wide. I saw his pediatrician said the 1 and treatment w / antibiotics, but hold no pain so lukemia in the background. I do not want, or on the stove, so I called again and the doctor CBC blood test. Platelets slightly increased white blood cell count 1.8 points higher, and lymphocytes, which is located in low WBC. It was a rare outburst, pityriasis lichenoides, the diagnosis at the time of the mass. Search Google and T-cell lymphoma is one of the causes for the outbreak, HIV () my son and decreased immune system. No signs of infection during this time physically. Antibiotics were from, and went to the emergency room because of the lump appears to be too largeR with the antibiotic. Very high on the neck on the right ear and jaw. HE went Transport Canada, 1 but the doctor who looked to the left and 2 Doctor came and told me all stopped to allow the antibiotics finished and sent us home. ENT and when I saw my son in about 2 weeks enlarge antibiotics. A touch-and not very big moment. A chest radiograph and had to be developed. My son is beginning to look like the loss of "steam" faster over the last 2 days. He has dark circles under the eyes, but no fever. Saw 3 documents, and they all say that a possible infection - viral or bacterial infection. I am still very worried! Any tips? What can a mother! ER doc was taking my anger "Google" and documents the interest of "Cancer". The daughter of my cousin in the H-AlterAd lymphoma. Survival, but it was a difficult path. HELP!

0 comments:

Post a Comment