Friday, February 19, 2010

Craft For Preschoolers On Moses Birth Please Help, Quickly, I'm Desperate!!!?

Please help, quickly, I'm desperate!!!? - craft for preschoolers on moses birth

I need the people who teach either help / teach the Bible or even pre-school age are the ideas, because I'm Fresh Outta them. Our story for this Sunday is Ezra. (Ezra 8) history, in which Ezra was in a wooden box and discover what the people of Israel throughout the day, the Book of the Law of Moses (Genesis) to Deuteronomy. I need an idea of the history of the craft also told to call the book of the Law of Moses, the biblical movement, and I feel like I'm lying when I say the opposite, I am a teacher of adults, of course, and I am very open to ideas for crafts. HELP PLEASE! someone, I searched the Internet and had no luck. HELP !!!!!!! I am desperate. Oh yeah, and my other question, are 4 / 5 years ready to start storing the books of the Bible, if we start ??????????????? slow

1 comments:

halariou... said...

Hmmm.

Lesson:
Most important in the history of Abu Ezra was his willingness to stay in a box and defend what he believed at the time of standing for what you believe can be scary, and I think that this fear leads often understand people and to feel safe tests, if they have their beliefs, it turns out the importance of Ezra and how they will be emulated without hatred or trial.

The most important book of the law of Moses were the laws (particularly in the 10 commandments) and the story of creation.

The cards are made with a different mandate and a day of creation. Then have children take turns standing in the box and tell their colleagues,

"I think that wI do not want to kill / LIE desire / ... "

or

"I think on the seventh day he rested.

They learn to put their faith in a very positive image to express respect for and inspired by the ability of Ezra, the witnesses.

A Cool Craft:

Take 8 x 11 sheet of paper and computer cut lenthwise. Were printed with the Ten Commandments and the date of creation. Let the kids color on the edges, then rubber paddle-stick up and down the paper. You can then gently rolls of paper on a roll. Now they have their own roles in the Bible, and if you have shares as Ezra, they can do it.

What the books of the Bible, I've never understood why II had to memorize it. I think easier for the location of the letter, however, are 4 to 5 years old pros and emerging readers, I think it's still too early. If you have a Bible, Book of Order "want to) find a song as background music (with most Christian bookstores and online, it would be fun to them and everything that can help them run faster when they learn.

Remember to keep a positive attitude. They are encouraging a generation of people who want to spread the word or Jesus. If you are truly a "Jesus Freak, as you say," be like Christ and show them showed how: with compassion and mercy and love.

Have fun.

.

Post a Comment