Thursday, November 12, 2009

Shiny Stone Silver Help Me FIND WHERE I PUT MY RING!?

Help me FIND WHERE I PUT MY RING!? - shiny stone silver

(I note you lost, I said to her place, not "Lost"), the ring of my college graduation three weeks ago. Silver - Palladium Era metal (light) with a blue stone starburst in it. I salute all who see it. : -)
I lost when I removed my hand to my car in my garage.
I remember it was a Sunday ( "Never on a Monday a Monday a Monday like any other time of year ..." Excuse me sing this song .... I'm remember details of abstract creation.)
Anyhoo, I took my hand, so I can avoid what is thick, while I was on my car service (control of oils and fluids under the hood.)
It has been three weeks since the time since I lost my ring when I looked under, behind, beside and even better than at any other place that could be implemented.
Am I entitled to continue to try to place might be the "last" (if I can find it)? Or should I keep looking once you find futures?
Thank you for your opinion.

0 comments:

Post a Comment