Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Blush Bridal Lisburn Road Belfast Wedding Makeup Blues... Are You Doing Your Own Bridal Makeup?

Wedding makeup blues... Are you doing your own bridal makeup? - blush bridal lisburn road belfast

So I went for a test today ($ 80) and fresh makeup Artitsts $ 350 for a day ... one hours work. I hated his job. The makeup was great, but everything else (foundation, blush, etc.) was horrible. He tried to airbrush face and half a regular basis, on the other side and in an hour, I looked tired and oily make-up was very difficult.

So I decided to just my own makeup done. I use mineral make-up and remains on my skin, and I know how all the questions, so torrential ... Has anyone used the mineral makeup professional photo or what not? I think the Bare Escentuals kit and receive MAC shadow and lipstick, and my own makeup, and get your hair done professionally ...

Thoughts, suggestions, ideas?

3 comments:

V said...

I absolutely love Bare Escentuals. I had bad acne in the past, and some minor scars on the left side. I have all sorts of cover-up foundations and eventually all are difficult to shift or stains. Not to mention all the disruption they cause. Bare Escentuals is completely covered and it seems incredible picture and does not irritate the skin.

I also have many of their kits, eye shadow, are infallible, and remain there for hours. I am certainly not my own makeup and I about this product.

I realized that I like a paid spokesperson or find something, but it has changed my life. Not change it for anything.

My advice to you is to save money and make your own makeup. Good luck and congratulations!

kcarp73 said...

Be sure to make some tests with the makeup. I like Bare Escentuals mineral powder foundation, but I have a friend who broke out of its use. Some skin is more tolerant of the mineral. Gains made a big stone powder, which are placed on the right side after the foundation must be. Always keep my skin looks great and is perfect for touch-ups. Keep your makeup very natural, and it should go. It might be a little confusing if you try, for example, a smoky eye.

Elizabeth K said...

What happens to the composition of your wedding, you do not want to seem exaggerated or drag-queen-ish. You want to look naturally beautiful. They do not do much more than usual. You want to be comfortable and I know you look fabulous! I have heard that mineral makeup for professional photography and optimized not too heavy or improperly future. Certain not to exceed $ 350 in my makeup. Especially when I'm not! Congratulations and good luck!

Post a Comment